martedì 26 luglio 2011

Little Mermaids


The mermaid, or siren, is mythological aquatic creature with a female human head and torso and the tail of a fish.
Since I was a child I have been really fashinated by theese character which I always imagined as beautiful and elusive behind its mistery.
I dedicated two of my first dolls to this theme, that I would like to introduce you.They are Lulu and Melody, two mermaid sisters with a lacy fishtail and long wavy hair. Both are modeled from air dry clay and decorated with care. 

La sirena è una creatura acquatica mitologica con testa umana femminile e il busto e la coda di pesce.
Sin da quando ero bambina sono stata molto affascinata da questo personaggio che ho sempre immaginato come bello e sfuggente dietro il suo mistero.Ho dedicato due delle mie prime bambole a questo tema, che vi vorrei presentare.Sono Lulu e Melody, due sorelle sirene, con una coda di pizzo e lunghi capelli ondulati. Entrambe sono modellate a mano e decorate con cura.








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento